The School Of International Studies at Mohali is one of the Premier Institutes of Northern providing study BBA in Canada. The scholastic framework of the institute is drafted with determined and sincere research; based on the requirements of the industry with assistance of highly qualified and dedicated academic team owning wide experience and study Bachelor of Business Administration in Canada. Motive of institute is to overall groom our future leaders for Tourism as well as Hospitality sector. Hence, we customarily encourage our students to participate in innumerable inter-universities and intra-universities non-theoretical events. The future leaders in the college are imparted knowledge, competence, and skills of every module under the guidance of industry exposed and well trained faculty members to prepare the students feasible for the industry. School Of International Studies also invites experts from academia and industry to share their experiences and opinions in order to make the students ready for future challenge in tourism and hospitality sector.
Many job opportunities are available to aspirants in Tourism and Hospitality industry:
- Cruise Ship Attendant
- Event Manager
- Guest Relations Manager
- Front desk Associate
- Restaurant Manager
- Director of maintenance
- Cabin crew sales
- Marketing Manager
Tourism and Hospitality Management Highlights:
- More than 100 organisations and companies are involved with the institute.
- Students have proper access to study BBA in Canada which is a golden opportunities in institutes providing tourism and hospitality courses in various nations such as America,Canada, Australia and more.
- Students have job opportunities throughout the globe.
- Institute provides executive development seminars every year .
- Students have occasions to develop management skills at naturalistic surroundings at the institute’s specialized kitchen, restaurants and other laboratories.
- Students have ample of opportunities to work with and under prominent faculty members.
- Students get golden chances to interact with members of advisory board which includes executives of industries from far far and wide.
- The Career fest, dedicated to our students devoted to the hospitality industry, attracts about 50 of the country’s tourism and hospitality companies scope of BBA in Canada.